A Short Summary About My Eyes
I thought the first entry in this blog should be a summary of my eye condition.
I have an auto immune disease called Multifocal Choritious. Which is also mxed with Retinal Fibros. I have been dealing with this disease since Thanksgiving of 1995, It just passed 10 Years. Over the last 10 years I have gone totally blind in my left and, and the disease has progressed into my right eye.
It moved into my right eye in December of 2002. I see a retnal specialst uup at Oregon Health Sciences University, Casey Eye Institute in Portland, Oregon. His name is Dr. Eric Suhler. I have just started seeing another doctor also, Her name is Christina Flaxel. She is pretty cool and works with my normal doctor.
I have gone through almost every medication that they use to treat this disease. There is one more thing that I can try, which we are in the process of trying to get my insurance to approve it.
I have been on Multiple doses of Prednisone, I have been on Auto Immune suppressants like Celcept, remicade, and Cyclosporin.
Along with my vision decreasing, I have gone though Injections directly into my eye, IV Medications, Retinal Hemorages, and Surgeries.
I have an auto immune disease called Multifocal Choritious. Which is also mxed with Retinal Fibros. I have been dealing with this disease since Thanksgiving of 1995, It just passed 10 Years. Over the last 10 years I have gone totally blind in my left and, and the disease has progressed into my right eye.
It moved into my right eye in December of 2002. I see a retnal specialst uup at Oregon Health Sciences University, Casey Eye Institute in Portland, Oregon. His name is Dr. Eric Suhler. I have just started seeing another doctor also, Her name is Christina Flaxel. She is pretty cool and works with my normal doctor.
I have gone through almost every medication that they use to treat this disease. There is one more thing that I can try, which we are in the process of trying to get my insurance to approve it.
I have been on Multiple doses of Prednisone, I have been on Auto Immune suppressants like Celcept, remicade, and Cyclosporin.
Along with my vision decreasing, I have gone though Injections directly into my eye, IV Medications, Retinal Hemorages, and Surgeries.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home