Dr. Apt with Dr. Flaxel and Lyndell Lim
Today was a follow up doctors apt to my injection that I had on Tuesday of last week. my vision went from 20/150 to 20/70, actually a little bit better than that. Today was a good doctors appointment. I will not have to go back until Friday of Next week since I am doing so well.
I did have high pressure in my eye. They gave me an eye drop to try to get it to go down. With me getting high pressure in my eye, they said that after I get the implant, that there will be a pretty good chance that I will have to go through Glaucoma Surgery. They said it is pretty minor compared to losing my vision, which they don't want to happen, and either do I.
Dr. Flaxel dropped my Prednisone down to 35 for a week, then 30 til next friday, from 40mgs.
I'm still on the Celcept, but I don't have to use the antibiotic eye drop anymore, but I have now a pressure drop that I have to use twice a day.
The leason which was very active last week, is now starting to heal again, and is almost toally healed. It hemoraged a little bit, but they said that it is normal, and as the blood goes away, my vision should get even better.
I did have high pressure in my eye. They gave me an eye drop to try to get it to go down. With me getting high pressure in my eye, they said that after I get the implant, that there will be a pretty good chance that I will have to go through Glaucoma Surgery. They said it is pretty minor compared to losing my vision, which they don't want to happen, and either do I.
Dr. Flaxel dropped my Prednisone down to 35 for a week, then 30 til next friday, from 40mgs.
I'm still on the Celcept, but I don't have to use the antibiotic eye drop anymore, but I have now a pressure drop that I have to use twice a day.
The leason which was very active last week, is now starting to heal again, and is almost toally healed. It hemoraged a little bit, but they said that it is normal, and as the blood goes away, my vision should get even better.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home