Some good news from OHSU
I found out some good news on Friday...
I found out that my insurance company is going to cover 80 percent of my eye surgery for the implant. We are still going to have to come up with 4200 dollars but it is better than 28000. It is looking like the surgery is going to happen on the 28th of December, that's if I can get over my cold, or what I think may be pnemonia. I will find out tomorrow what it is when I go to the doctor.
Andrea
I found out that my insurance company is going to cover 80 percent of my eye surgery for the implant. We are still going to have to come up with 4200 dollars but it is better than 28000. It is looking like the surgery is going to happen on the 28th of December, that's if I can get over my cold, or what I think may be pnemonia. I will find out tomorrow what it is when I go to the doctor.
Andrea

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home