Update on Sugery
Wanted to give people an update.
I had my surgery yesterday. Everything went great. I went to the doctor today and my vision was 20/70, which is worse than what it was before the surgery, but my doctor says that that is normal. My eyes are still dialated from the surgery, and should go down later today or tomorrow. My pressure is normal in my eye, which is encouraging. Normal is anything below 20 and below 15 is perfect. Mine was 14. I am in a little bit of pain, just due to the stitch being in my eye, but that should go away ina couple days.
the surgery was kind of different. I was awake during the whole thing, and could hear them and see the instraments that they were using. It did make me feel better because my only worry was coming out fo the surgery blind. I was basiclaly blind yesterday because I had a patch over my eye all day. My mom stayed home with me, and Chrissy was with her nana.
Let s hope and pray that this works, and I can get off of all the oral medicines that I am on.
I had my surgery yesterday. Everything went great. I went to the doctor today and my vision was 20/70, which is worse than what it was before the surgery, but my doctor says that that is normal. My eyes are still dialated from the surgery, and should go down later today or tomorrow. My pressure is normal in my eye, which is encouraging. Normal is anything below 20 and below 15 is perfect. Mine was 14. I am in a little bit of pain, just due to the stitch being in my eye, but that should go away ina couple days.
the surgery was kind of different. I was awake during the whole thing, and could hear them and see the instraments that they were using. It did make me feel better because my only worry was coming out fo the surgery blind. I was basiclaly blind yesterday because I had a patch over my eye all day. My mom stayed home with me, and Chrissy was with her nana.
Let s hope and pray that this works, and I can get off of all the oral medicines that I am on.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home