Two days after Surgery
I thought I would write another update to my surgery.
It is now two days after my surgery and I have seen a dramatic difference today. I can read my emails without the magnifier on my computer, and I can basically function a lot better. My doctor told me that my vision would continue to get better especially after yesterday, so I am happy. I am hoping that this implant works.
The main reason to get this implant was to prevent any damage that is caused by my attacks. This implant should prevent any attacks. This implant will also allow me to get off of all of my oral medications which can do damage to my organs being on them for long periods of time. This implant will also allow John and I to have children, when the time comes.
So far the implant is working great. It has started working from the time they put it in. So we will see what happens at my next doctors apt.
It is now two days after my surgery and I have seen a dramatic difference today. I can read my emails without the magnifier on my computer, and I can basically function a lot better. My doctor told me that my vision would continue to get better especially after yesterday, so I am happy. I am hoping that this implant works.
The main reason to get this implant was to prevent any damage that is caused by my attacks. This implant should prevent any attacks. This implant will also allow me to get off of all of my oral medications which can do damage to my organs being on them for long periods of time. This implant will also allow John and I to have children, when the time comes.
So far the implant is working great. It has started working from the time they put it in. So we will see what happens at my next doctors apt.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home