Last Apt with Dr. Samples
Well, I had a doctors apt with Dr. Sample on Saturday... everything is going good. My viion is getting better, It was hard to tell because I did not have the perscription that they want me to have, but I could tell it was better.
Pretty much I found out that unless one of my doctors wants me to go back to him, I am done with seeing him. This is a good thing, because I truely feel he is the reason I am the way I am right now. I have often thought about going after him, but it would be a hard battle since I do have the disease. Oh well,
Well, I go in for surgery on Thursday at 1:30. I'm not too worried about it. Since it is happening on my left eye it doesn't bother me any. My mom and John will be up at OHSU with me, so if you are wondering give John a call on his phone.
Andrea
Pretty much I found out that unless one of my doctors wants me to go back to him, I am done with seeing him. This is a good thing, because I truely feel he is the reason I am the way I am right now. I have often thought about going after him, but it would be a hard battle since I do have the disease. Oh well,
Well, I go in for surgery on Thursday at 1:30. I'm not too worried about it. Since it is happening on my left eye it doesn't bother me any. My mom and John will be up at OHSU with me, so if you are wondering give John a call on his phone.
Andrea

1 Comments:
At 6:55 AM,
Anonymous said…
sublingual viagra viagra results viagra pills free sample prescription for viagra free viagra without prescription 18 takes viagra viagra equivalent cheap generic viagra cheap cheap viagra does watermelon have viagra effect viagra covered by insurance buy viagra soft online viagra rx viagra over the counter
Post a Comment
<< Home