Updates on My eyes

This is my own little place to let people know about what I am going through dealing with the auto immune disease Multifocal Chorioditis and just keep people updated on my progress

Monday, August 28, 2006

Oh What Fun, it is to go the Dr.'s up at Ohsu..... NOT

Well, I went up to the Dr.'s on the 22nd of August. It was a yoyo effect going on. I got sent to one place, than another, then back to the original place. What fun.

So, here is the short version of what happened.

1. My pressure was up in the Right and down in the left. Dr. Samples was not too worried about the pressure because I have been very stressed out lately.

2. The Bubble has gone down to 327, not as far as they would like, and it is still leaking, so another injection I had.

3. Vision was 20/320. I guess it has gotten better, it was about 20/400 at the styart of this stuff.

4. I meet with the Cataract surgeons in a month. We are going to look into getting the cataract removed in the left eye. Not the right eye yet.

5. By the time I go into my doctrs again. I will be off of the prednisone.

Ok, so that's about it. Life in general is slowly getting better. We have had some really hard time in the last week or so, so some good news is alsways a blessing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home