Updates on My eyes

This is my own little place to let people know about what I am going through dealing with the auto immune disease Multifocal Chorioditis and just keep people updated on my progress

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Some not good news from the doctors office

Well, I have had two doctors apts since that last time I wrote. Two weeks ago, i went in, and had a good doctors apt. My vision had increased to 20/60 from 20/150. That is really a good thing. My pressure was up the day before, but that was due tot he fact that I didn't have my eye drops, I got them again, and it went back down. The blood is going away, faster I think than they expected

I went to the doctors office today, for just a pressure check, and it was way up. It was at 40, anything below 20 is normal, and anything above 36 is in need of surgery. I see my glaucoma doctor tomorrow, but it seems like my last resort is going to be having glaucoma surgery. This kind of freeks me out because of the the fact that I am always worried about not getting my vision back after the surgery. I will hopefully update on this tomorrow. But I may have to have surgery tomorrow, so we will see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home