Updates on My eyes

This is my own little place to let people know about what I am going through dealing with the auto immune disease Multifocal Chorioditis and just keep people updated on my progress

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Three Doctors apts, in Two days

This week I had three doctors apts in two days. I had to go up to OHSU on Tuesday for a visual field test. They did that and checked my vision and it was 20/80, and the charts in Glaucoma are dimmer than the charts in Retina, so I was probably 20/70-20/60 in retina, which is pretty good lately.

I had a doctors apt on Thursday, well, I guess two of them. I was seen in retina at 5pm and in Glaucoma at 6:30. Retina apt went OK. My vision was way lower, but it is really wierd, because on my way up there every time, I can actually see my vision drop. I don't know why it does, but it does. Everything is going good though. I was put on a medication that was making me sick. I was getting dizzy, nautious, it hurt to pee, and it was keeping me awake. They ended up lower my medication, and it is making me feel better, so that is good. My pressure was good, but it is hard to think that I would have to live my life sick to keep my pressure down.

Well, there isn't much going on, I have a doctors apt in two weeks. I have a test to make sure that my body is producing cortizone on Thursday of this week. Because of the long term amount of steriods, that they want to make sure it is working.

Well, I'll inform everybbody what comes about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home