It's Been a while
Sorry I have not written on this in a while. Thought I would update everybody.
Well, I had a doctors apt a couple weeks ago for glaucoma... my pressure is still up and the doctor is not sure what is going on, and what is going to happen int he future. I can only stay on the medicine that I am on for four months, so that after that, he is not sure what to do.
My vision, I can tell is getting beter. I now have my computer screens ont he normal settings. I am able to see farther away than I could before. Up close last week I was seeing 20/30, about 2 feet away.. this week, I am seeing 20/20 2 feet away. I know my vision is not 20/20, but I know it is getting better.
Finally some good news. I go back to the doctor on Wednesday and Thursday.. I'll update more than.
Well, I had a doctors apt a couple weeks ago for glaucoma... my pressure is still up and the doctor is not sure what is going on, and what is going to happen int he future. I can only stay on the medicine that I am on for four months, so that after that, he is not sure what to do.
My vision, I can tell is getting beter. I now have my computer screens ont he normal settings. I am able to see farther away than I could before. Up close last week I was seeing 20/30, about 2 feet away.. this week, I am seeing 20/20 2 feet away. I know my vision is not 20/20, but I know it is getting better.
Finally some good news. I go back to the doctor on Wednesday and Thursday.. I'll update more than.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home