Updates on My eyes

This is my own little place to let people know about what I am going through dealing with the auto immune disease Multifocal Chorioditis and just keep people updated on my progress

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Being Classified as Legally blind

So Yesterday I had an apt. with a low vision specialist. It went very good. Here is what happened.

1. he classified me as legally blind, even with corrective lenses.

2. he gave me a magnifiying glass that is the same magnification as the one I use, but it is a lot bigger.

3. Is going to research geting me reading glasses with the magnifying lenses in it. (He is hoping to be ablet o just get me these glasses free of charge)

4. He fit me with corrective lenses.

5. he got me registered with the commision for the blind and from there they will work with me in getting tools to help me read, and give me tips in helping me around home and work.

Also, he took my pressure. 14. It is still in the perfect range. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home