Updates on My eyes

This is my own little place to let people know about what I am going through dealing with the auto immune disease Multifocal Chorioditis and just keep people updated on my progress

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Good News Everywehre

OK, so I went up to the doctors on Halloween and god good news for everything.

OK, Left Eye:

No inflammation from the surgery
Pressure is way down to 13
No pain, surgery was a sucess

Right Eye.

Bubble is gone.
Retina is back to better than it was in January.
Pressure is Normal.
Didn't have to get an injection, we are making sure that the leaking is topped, I go back in two weeks and if it is gone, the leaking is stopped.
Dr. Flaxel said that my vision should keep on getting better and may go up to what it was in January... 20/60... leagal to drive....
She said we will have to see what happens.

So there was good news everywehre.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Andrea, that's great news! Keep up the good blogging.

    Wendy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home