Updates on My eyes

This is my own little place to let people know about what I am going through dealing with the auto immune disease Multifocal Chorioditis and just keep people updated on my progress

Thursday, October 26, 2006

A week after my surgery

OK< I know it has been almsot a week past my surgery, but I have been really busy. I am doing fine after the surgery. I will know know how everything went until Tuewday when I go to my doctor, but everything seems to be doing better. I am now having any pressure problems, and no pain. My vision every once in a while seems to come back briefly in my right eye. I will get flashes of thingst aht I am looking at, which is a good sign. I am supposed to get an injection, well, if I need one, on Tuesday... Halloween... What a cool Halloween costume. My left eye is still really read, so I will have two red eyes.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:53 PM, Blogger jessica said…

    you should buy a patch and be a pirate. that's what I am going to be

     

Post a Comment

<< Home