Updates on My eyes

This is my own little place to let people know about what I am going through dealing with the auto immune disease Multifocal Chorioditis and just keep people updated on my progress

Sunday, May 22, 2011

6 weeks.... not really an update, just on observation

So we have now made it 6 weeks. Today it felt so good. Chrissy and I took a walk to Target, which if you don't know is about a mile or so. Since my first surgery,t his has happened, but Chrissy is having to help me a lot. Today, the only time I needed help was crossing the streets and help in Target. It felt so great being able to walk by myself, at least most of the way. My vision has changed quite a bit, and it just felt so great to be able to walk down the street and to not have to worry about falling off the sidewalk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home