9 1/2 weeks and counting
Had my follow up for 9 1/2 weeks today. Things went great.
My pressure was 9, a little lower than I like, but not bad. My vision was a little bit better, but seems to be staying stable. Pictures looked great. I had pictures of "Problem child 2" and a full scan of my retina. Doctor said "Problem child 1" is fixed, "problem child 2" looks the same if not better, and the fluid that was under my retina in the middle is now gone. She said things look as good as they have looked in a while. We decided to wait to see if I will dedialate until we see the low vision specialist. We are worried if I get in to see him again, and my vision continues to get a little bit better, than the glasses will be too strong. Doctor said to see her in three weeks. I made to to three week apts now. YAY!!!!!
My pressure was 9, a little lower than I like, but not bad. My vision was a little bit better, but seems to be staying stable. Pictures looked great. I had pictures of "Problem child 2" and a full scan of my retina. Doctor said "Problem child 1" is fixed, "problem child 2" looks the same if not better, and the fluid that was under my retina in the middle is now gone. She said things look as good as they have looked in a while. We decided to wait to see if I will dedialate until we see the low vision specialist. We are worried if I get in to see him again, and my vision continues to get a little bit better, than the glasses will be too strong. Doctor said to see her in three weeks. I made to to three week apts now. YAY!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home