My emergency run to OHSU 6/21/2011
Today I had an emergency run to OHSU. Yesterday I noticed my vision felt dim, like somebody turned on a dimmer switch. My up close vision seemed to be the same, and it was not really dark and I had no sparks of light. Saw the doctor today, things went better than I had thought. I am NOT detached. She said everything in that area looked good. What has happened is my reticert is not fully functioning yet and I have developed some swelling due to some inflammation around my central scar. I guess it was there last week, but it was so small she did not notice it. So, I am now on prednisone again at 20mg a day to reduce the swelling. she said things should look better in a couple days to a week. I am to go back in next week if they don't. If they do, I will see them on the 7th of July. So, something bad, but not as bad as it could have been. I was so worried I was going to have to go in for surgery again tomorrow.

1 Comments:
At 7:50 PM,
Bret Tragni said…
I am glad that it turned out not to be another detachment! I know that you don't like taking prednisone, but its better than another surgery!
Post a Comment
<< Home