21 Weeks... and my last blog for a while I think
We have now made it to 21 weeks, and I think this may be my last bog for a while. I have now been stable for a while, so until something else happens with my apts, I am just going to hold off on writing my blogs. If something bad happens, I will update everybody on my blog. My next apt is in a month.
Appointment summary:
Pressure: 17 in the right 20 in the left (we think the pen was having problems, but the pressures were not high enough to recheck them.)
Vision: Sucks... they did not check my vision via the chart today, so I can not give you what it was compared to last week... I do think it is better than it has been though.
Magnifier: Still on 4, but could almost drop down to 3, strains my eyes a little too much.
Retina: Attached
Current Doses of Medicine: was officially off Prednisone as of the 31st of August, 2 drops of steriod eye drops.
Summary with doctors:
Saw both doctors today. Did not get any pictures done, they feel I am stable enough not to have to have them every time now. Both doctor's and the fellow said I looked good, no worse than I was. No additional fluid that they can tell, and both problem spots are looking great. They said they can now spread out my apts to a month apart... adn to call if something happens between then.
No changes to medications.... use the eye drops as needed no more than twice a day for eye irritation.
Appointment summary:
Pressure: 17 in the right 20 in the left (we think the pen was having problems, but the pressures were not high enough to recheck them.)
Vision: Sucks... they did not check my vision via the chart today, so I can not give you what it was compared to last week... I do think it is better than it has been though.
Magnifier: Still on 4, but could almost drop down to 3, strains my eyes a little too much.
Retina: Attached
Current Doses of Medicine: was officially off Prednisone as of the 31st of August, 2 drops of steriod eye drops.
Summary with doctors:
Saw both doctors today. Did not get any pictures done, they feel I am stable enough not to have to have them every time now. Both doctor's and the fellow said I looked good, no worse than I was. No additional fluid that they can tell, and both problem spots are looking great. They said they can now spread out my apts to a month apart... adn to call if something happens between then.
No changes to medications.... use the eye drops as needed no more than twice a day for eye irritation.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home