An update from the Blind Commission
Wanted to add a little note about my phone call today from the blind commission.
It appears that things are finally moving forward in getting some mobility training help. Called them yesterday because I have not heard from them since May, got a call back from them today.... After some brief updating of information, they said they would put my information forward to the councelor who would handle my case to set up an appointment in figuring out what I need/want....
My Goals:
To be confident in getting around by myself
To maybe learn new tricks in getting around my home
To maybe regain some skills I have lost (like sewing)
to Get cane trained (although.. still not sure what I feel about this....just don't want to be looked at as different)
Maybe to get a part time job or work from home skills.
It appears that things are finally moving forward in getting some mobility training help. Called them yesterday because I have not heard from them since May, got a call back from them today.... After some brief updating of information, they said they would put my information forward to the councelor who would handle my case to set up an appointment in figuring out what I need/want....
My Goals:
To be confident in getting around by myself
To maybe learn new tricks in getting around my home
To maybe regain some skills I have lost (like sewing)
to Get cane trained (although.. still not sure what I feel about this....just don't want to be looked at as different)
Maybe to get a part time job or work from home skills.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home