Updates on My eyes

This is my own little place to let people know about what I am going through dealing with the auto immune disease Multifocal Chorioditis and just keep people updated on my progress

Monday, March 04, 2013

2 Day ZoomText Class

 


On Monday February 25th and Tuesday February 26, 2013 I attended a Class on ZoomText 10.   I had only been using ZoomText for a couple weeks, so I thought I would be behind, but I was not.  A lot of it was review for me, but there was a lot of stuff I learned.  Each Day was 6 hours and the instructors were awesome.  They were two instructors who work for AI Squared (the makers of ZoomText).  They were all there for you to learn, and allowed you to ask questiosn whenever you needed one, stupid or not.  I learned many new skills that will help me in a work environment.  I learned how to chance my cursor type and color, to change my pointer type, color, and size.  I also learned about other features that help out a visually impared person.  I found out how to change how my screen looks.  We also played and learned with the talking features.  These were pretty cool, and have used them at home already.  One of the coolest things was learning how to record things on your computer to audio files.  I have already recorded many of my recipes and put them on my phone so I can make them and not have to read a rcipes.    I am going to be doing some research for them on AutoCad adn how ZoomText works with AutoCad.... should be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home